Hosted on MSN17d
Playground appeal for Southport victims hits £250kAn appeal for a commemorative playground at the primary school attended by two of the Southport attack victims has reached its £250,000 target. Alice da Silva Aguiar, nine, and Bebe King, six, were ...
Kevin Clark was among the thugs wreaking havoc in Southport on July 30 after Axel ... he apologises to his victim. 'He is deeply ashamed of what he has done. He does not know what came over ...
The father of one of the girls killed at a dance class in Southport last year says his ... Sergio, who is the first of the victims' parents to give a live interview, added: "[Alice] would be ...
The father of one of the girls murdered in the Southport knife attack is running the London Marathon to raise money for a new playground at the school the nine-year-old thought of as her 'second ...
The parents of a girl who survived the attack last year also raised concerns about online content available to boys.
Despite the inaccuracy of Cheong’s claims, Musk replied: “Wow”, with scores of X users slamming him for politicising the deaths of the Southport victims and fueling the erroneous claims.
Sergeant Phillip Sinclair was left injured as missiles were thrown by rioters just hours after he escorted the bodies of ...
Evening Standard on MSN21d
Father of Southport attack victim helps raise £125k for commemorative playgroundThe father of Southport attack victim Alice da Silva Aguiar has been “overwhelmed” by support after a London Marathon fundraiser for a commemorative playground approached £125,000. Sergio Aguiar, ...
Watch: Sergio Aguiar says his daughter would be "very proud" of his fundraising to build the playground The father of one of the girls killed at a dance class in Southport last year says his local ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results